In the News:
- If you used BitTorrent to download “The Hurt Locker” before it hit theaters, you may be getting a bill.
- Mr. Magoo is back
- Could cell phones be affecting the honeybee population?
Special Segment: The Multiverse News Report takes a look at another great moment in geek history
- Reboot Rage: “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”
- DC says the Flash movie is close to a green light.
Slice of Trivia: Kurt is back with the second installment of genre hotties. Can you figure them out before the studio crew does? And don’t forget Kurt needs your clips for future trivia segments. Send them: firstname.lastname@example.org
TV Talk: Neil Gaiman talks about his upcoming “Doctor Who” script.
Interview: We talk to actor/director Jonathan Frakes. Frakes is best known for his work as Will Riker on “Star Trek: The Next Generation.” Jonathan talks about his latest directing projects and looks back at his TNG days, and his upcoming appearance at Phoenix Comicon.
In the Future:
- Reboot Rage: “Alias”
- A Green Lantern cartoon is coming to Cartoon Network.
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.