In preparation for the new season of Doctor Who premiering on September 19, BBC AMERICA looks back at the series’ modern era with a curated collection of The Doctor’s Finest episodes. For six straight weeks, some of the most essential Doctor Who episodes will be presented with new material, hosted by YouTube star Hannah Hart and produced by Nerdist.
The Doctor’s Finest special episodes include interviews with the show’s cast and creators, fan insight, and a look at how each episode fits into the canon of the Whovian universe. Fans will also get an exclusive look into the future with previews from the upcoming new season. The Doctor’s Finest begins Saturday, August 15, 8:00pm ET with Doctor Who: Blink.
- Sara Schaefer, comedian, host of MTV’s Nikki & Sara Live, Emmy-winning writer for Jimmy Fallon
- Grant Imahara, host of Mythbusters and BattleBots
- Ingrid Oliver, actress who plays Osgood on Doctor Who
- Jimmy Wong, actor, musician, comedian, YouTube comedy and culinary star
- Charlie McDonnell, British filmmaker, musician and vlogger, leader of “Chameleon Circuit,” band who made an entire hit album of Doctor Who songs
Doctor Who: Blink — August 15th, 2015 | 8:00PM
Doctor Who: The Waters of Mars — August 15th, 2015 | 9:15PM
Doctor Who: The End of Time — August 22nd, 2015 | 8:00PM
Doctor Who: Vincent and the Doctor — August 29th, 2015 | 8:00PM
Doctor Who: The Doctor’s Wife — August 29th, 2015 | 9:15PM
Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor — September 5th, 2015 | 8:00PM
Doctor Who: The Time of the Doctor — September 12th, 2015 | 8:00PM
Doctor Who: Deep Breath — September 18th, 2015 | 8:00PM