In the News:
- New producer Scott Rosenbaum talks about what his vision for “V” will be when the series returns in 2010.
- Find out how the creators of the “Avatar” tie-in game worked to make the game compliment the world created in the upcoming movie.
- Producer Chris Fedak talks about the upcoming third season of “Chuck” and how the six extra episodes will work.
- Reboot Rage: Disney wants to remake “The Black Hole”
- Could “Panic Attack” be the next “District 9”?
Slice of Trivia: This week Kurt in St. George tests the studio crew and your knowledge with some new clips. Can you figure it what they are before the studio crew does? Email your clips to Kurt at sliceoftrivia at gmail.com. Your entries could get picked and played on the show.
TV Talk: If you think you’re confused by what’s happening on “Flash Forward” wait until you find out what the stars of the show may or may not know about the future…
Interview: This week, the studio gang talks to Larry Nemecek, author, editor and blogger. We chat with him about his latest projects and about all things Star Trek.
In the Future:
- They may split the movie version of “Breaking Dawn” into two films… and have a spin-off series about Edward. (Gee, didn’t they do that as “Angel?”)
- Warner Brothers has purchased the rights to a new five-book series called “Beautiful Creatures.”
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Go Social with Slice of SciFi