Ford Will Reprise Famous Role For New “Star Wars” Triology

Han Solo will pilot the Millennium Falcon one more time.  It was announced last week that actor Harrison Ford has agreed to reprise the role that made him a household name for the upcoming seventh Star Wars movie.

Latino Review reporter Umberto “El Mayimbe” Gonzalez broke the news on Fox News Friday.

Rumors have been swirling since November, but Gonzalez is the first to say he has confirmation.

“I found out yesterday. I did my due diligence, like I do with everything. Triple-checked. Legitimate sources. … His deal is done,” Gonzalez said.

Ford and Lucasfilm have not yet confirmed anything, beyond that J.J. Abrams will direct.

Although Ford said in an ABC interview in 2010 that he thought Solo “should have died in the last” Star Wars film, Entertainment Weekly reported in November that Ford was interesting in playing the role once more.

Click on a tab to select how you'd like to leave your comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>