- Ron Moore talks about what we can expect when “The Plan” and “Caprica” hit our TV screens.
- The newly released “Ghostbusters” game has opened the door for a third movie.
- Revenues for video-games sales is growing–and is projected to continue growing over the next five years.
Krazy Joe’s Punch in the Junk: Joe’s back! His fist of fury target Fran Kazui for the proposed “Buffy” reboot.
- Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman talk about the challenges of writing a sequel to “Star Trek.”
- Peter Morgan will join James Bond alumni Neal Purvis and Robert Wade to write the script for the next 007 installment.
Slice of Trivia: This week Kurt in St. George tests the studio crew and you with three new clips. Email your clips to Kurt at sliceoftrivia at gmail.com. Your entries could get picked and played on the show.
TV Talk: Mark Guggenheim, the showrunner for “Flash Forward,” says the series won’t pull a “Lost” and will have a plan for how the first season ends.
In the Future:
- A lost season of “Doctor Who” will come to life on audio, thanks to Big Finish audio.
- Mark Guggenheim talks about the script for “Green Lantern.”
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Link: A Nickel’s Worth
Go Social with Slice of SciFi