- Got an extra $116,530? If so, you can own an impressive complete collection of first-editions of all the Hugo and Nebula award winners.
- Ero Lynn talks about directing the upcoming “Torchwood” mini-series and the final episodes starring David Tennant as the Doctor.
- How long is a SPOILER a SPOILER? Author John Scalzi offers some guidelines.
- Steven Spielberg has finished principle photography on “Tintin” and now turns the project over to Peter Jackson for the 18-month post-production process.
- Whether we like or not, “Ghost Rider 2″ will be a reality. But it may not be as horrible as we think if what Nicholas Cage would like to see in the sequel makes it to the big-screen.
Slice of Trivia: This week Kurt in St. George tests the studio crew and you with three new clips. Email your clips to Kurt at email@example.com. Your entries could get picked and played on the show.
TV Talk: The reboot of “V” will not involved the original creator of the series, Kenneth Johnson.
Interview: This week, we talk to actress Bridget Regan, who plays Kahlan on the syndicated series, “Legend of the Seeker.”
In the Future:
- Alex Proyas is a busy guy. He’s looking at three possible projects for his next feature film. One of them is an adaptation of Robert A. Heinlein’s “The Unpleasant Profession of Jonathan Hoag.”
- After only two movies, Fox is considering a reboot of the “Fantastic Four” to make it darker and grittier.
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Link: SciFi And Fantasy Awards Collection
Promo: Dragon Page Cover to Cover
Go Social with Slice of SciFi
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.