- Halycon will sell the rights to the “Terminator” franchise next year and Joss Whedon wants to buy them. This needs to happen…
- Astronomers observed light from a star that exploded 13 billion years ago.
- Want to spend three days in space? Start saving your pennies now. The first hotel in space is on track to open in 2012.
- Owen Wilson will provide the voice of Marmaduke for the upcoming big-screen adaptation. At least it’s an Owen Wilson movie with a dog that will have a happy ending…
- Ed Norton and Willem Dafoe talk about potentially reprising roles in the Marvel Universe movies.
Slice of Trivia: This week Kurt in St. George tests the studio crew and your knowledge with some Halloween film clips. Email your clips to Kurt at sliceoftrivia at gmail.com. Your entries could get picked and played on the show.
TV Talk: While there’s no official word yet that we won’t get more “Defying Gravity,” it’s not looking good. Creator and producer James Parrott talks about the plans he had for the next couple of seasons for the show.
Interview: This week, we talk to director Richard Kelly, whose new film “The Box” hit theaters this weekend.
In the Future:
- “Men in Black 3″ has found a writer. Now can they get Will Smith back?
- There’s a story circulating that NBC has told “Heroes” its time to wrap things up… for good.
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. (Our Voicemail Number: 206-339-TREK). Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Promo: DragonPage Cover to Cover
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available on the web and on SiriusXM Satellite Radio. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.