In the News:
- Neil Gaiman is writing the code to Bruce Wayne’s time as the Dark Knight.
- Director Guillermo del Toro would love to direct a big-screen version of “Swamp Thing.”
- A new study shows unhappy people watch more TV
Krazy Joe’s Punch in the Junk: Joe’s Mighty Fist of Justice targets Bruce Campbell for his reasons for not being in “Bubba Nosferatu.”
- Aaron Eckhart will play the lead in “Battle: Los Angeles,” a new sci-fi thriller that takes place during the invasion of Los Angeles by aliens.
- The memorable score from “Dark Knight” has been disqualified from Oscar contention.
Movie Review: WonderJen offers her review of “Repo: The Genetic Opera.”
TV Talk: Actor John Noble from TV’s “Fringe” talks about playing Walter, including how he finds motivation for Walter’s antics and where the character is headed for the rest of the season.
Interview: This week, we talk to actor Misha Collins about his role as Castiel on the CW’s hit series “Supernatural.”
In the Future:
- “Hellboy” creator Mike Mignola is writing a spin-off series to “Hellboy” focusing on Sir Edward Gray.
- The Wayans wants to do a Munsters reboot. No, we’re not kidding.
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Promo: Tuning Into SciFi TV
Go Social with Slice of SciFi
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.