Slice of SciFi #147: Voicemail Show

This is the show for our inquiring fans and listeners and their voicemails, emails. We want to hear your comments and feedback… No, really, we do! Pay no attention to how much Mike grumbles about them…you know – that guy sitting in the dark corner with all the knobs and switches.

This week, Mike, Brian, Summer, Tim and Krazy Joe respond to the questions and comments posed by your< voicemail submissions, and once again HERE THERE BE SPOILERS!!

Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know.

Check out shows like The Babylon Podcast if you’re a fan of Babylon 5

Go Social with Slice of SciFi
iTunes: Leave a Review!

With regards to the two voicemails I sent in that didn’t get played..

Thank you! Oh thank you for not playing those. I thought back on them and realized I sounded like a total douchenozzle.

I even talked it about a smidge on the MILF & Cookies podcast ( *ding*).

Thanks again.

2. Skiznot says

about Anakin. I think they used the term “master” in the context of “Master and Apprentice.” Like they were talking about the apprentice that had Anakin as a master. I’m not sure but I think Kenobi called Qi Gon “Master” even though he was only a Knight.

3. tim and darcy low says

hey there is already a clone wars cartoon. been out for a long time, is it what the movie is going be?

that is what I thought Darcy.

I hard about a Star Wars TV show but if us just going to be more Power Puff Girls Jedis like the clone wars was? At lest there are still the Mike Stackpool Books

Jack Jaffee

5. zorprime says

The CG still shots of the new Clone Wars look like they were inspired by the previous Clone Wars animation series. I wish the character designs were more realistic like FF: Advent Children or Last Flight of the Osiris. Is Lucas stuck on the Clone Wars era now? How about a series between Sith and New Hope or after Return of the Jedi?

Jumping fandoms, I agree with the caller who was disappointed with the new Transformers series. The Samurai Jack/Power Puff Girls/Clone Wars art style is a poor choice for hot robot-on-robot action. The 80s series may have been poorly animated but the character designs were infinitely better.

zorprime: Or even better, go back to the early days of the Republic and the Jedi order, ala Tales of the Jedi. Damn that was a cool series of comics.