This is the show for our fans and listeners! We’re receiving so much voicemail and email feedback commentary that we can’t even fit all of it into it’s own show anymore. But that’s okay… Keep it coming!
Michael, Evo, Summer, Michael Stackpole and Trivia Guy Doug Kress, Brian and Tim respond to this week’s voicemail comments. It’s all about the long wait for new BSG episodes.
SPOILER ALERT!! Possible BSG Spoilers ahead!
- We have to wait how long?
- Mark in Memphis reassures Summer about the Matrix-like
- Wookie in Memphis also peeved about waiting until 2008 for more BSG
- yes, not until 2008
- Mark in Memphis with hints on who may be a Cylon, as revealed in “Crossroads, Pt 2”
- John in Seattle is certain that BSG jumped the shark in Season 3
- Joel in CA on short films, and recommends the 5-min version of Hamlet
- another listener is disappointed with and done watching “The Dresden Files”
- Eric in NY is confusing SoSF VM with WI
- Cheyenne recommends Riff Trax as a great complement for bad movie night
- Super Scott on the new Trek movie
- Moose suggests iPods for truck drivers
- not interested in TV series prequels and movie prequels
- Eric in Sydney is also confused about the BSG Season 3 finale
- Gary in Jacksonville wonders about Mike’s doing homemade special effects
- Rob in Knoxville: no BSG till 2008?
- Ari in Boston wants to know who performed the cover of “All Along the Watchtower” in BSG
- John in Seattle congratulates the crew on 100 episodes, and has comments on BSG
- Eric in Sydney wants to know what the line is how long “Sarah Connor Chronicles” will last on Fox TV
- Is Bob Dylan a Cylon, too?
- Vanessa from DC with spoilerific comments on the BSG finale
- Indiana Jim on feminism in BSG
- also thinks that BSG has super-sped its way over the shark tank
- Leon in Kensington on the BSG finale
- Paul from Des Moines on how BSG is still surprising
- Gazerbeam with comments on the BSG finale
- Eric in Sydney is looking forward to “Spiderman 3”, “Fantastic Four 2”, and wants to know more about a movie called “Sunshine”
- Is Jimmy Hendrix also a Cylon?
Submitting Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. You can now leave a voicemail comment in the comments section of the show, or call, or email Michael with a comment you’ve recorded yourself!