This is the show for our fans and listeners! We’re receiving so much voicemail and email feedback commentary that we can’t even fit all of it into it’s own show anymore. But that’s okay… Keep it coming!
Michael, Summer, Brian and Tim juggle the voicemail comments this week. We hear from a few more XM Radio listeners (and we are working on lessening the XM time delay), and we have a lot of BSG talk since we’re all still having “Heroes” withdrawals.
SPOILER ALERT!! Possible BSG Spoilers ahead!
- XM Radio listener and truck driver Sandra comments on Steve Alten’s monster novels
- XM Radio listener and truck driver Delores wants to know why the XM show has old news
- Delores again, with a question about the long-abandoned movie adaptation of Elfquest
- Michael in Nashville with info on the recreations of the lost Doctor Who episodes
- Edmund comments on NBC’s new show, “Raines”
- Mark in Memphis on Cylon speculation from BSG
- The crew speculates on Saul and Ellen Tigh as Cylons
- Christine from Michigan on the uproar over Starbuck’s death
- Super Scott on BSG speculations
- Ed from Texas with feedback on comments on the new Trek movie
- Super Scott on the new Trek movie
- Wookie from Memphis on Starbuck’s death
- Super Scott with more BSG commentary on “All this has happened before, and all this will happen again”
- Gazerbeam understands while “Storm Front” didn’t lead off the Dresden Files series
- Mike has a Wonder Woman moment
- Brian from DragonCon TV speculates that “I Think I Love My Wife” may be science fiction after all
- Michael in Nashville asks Mike about his Spiderman 3 reservations, and Mike gleefully details his reasons why: the continuity has been intentionally munged
- Walter from LA still loves BSG, but has issues with storylines from the second half of Season 3
Submitting Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. You can now leave a voicemail comment in the comments section of the show, or call our Voicemail Number, 206-339-TREK, or email Michael with a comment you’ve recorded yourself!