This is the show for our fans and listeners! We’re receiving so much voicemail and email feedback commentary that we can’t even fit all of it into it’s own show anymore. But that’s okay… Keep it coming!
Michael, Joe, Brian and Tim swim through the voicemails this week:
- Enormous in Australia on Charlie Jade… sort of
- Gary from Uranus wants the BSG vs Enterprise talk to end. NOW.
- Chad in Concord lets us know “One Missed Call” is a Japanese remake, too
- Big and Tasty has a Zombie Channel suggestion
- Indiana Jim didn’t quite hear what Sam had said…
- Rapid Eye with potential SciFi Smackdown fodder
- Rapid Eye tries to chastise Summer, but so he has no idea
- Big Troy wants to see Spaceship Yamato vs SDF-1
- Jim from Cape Cod on Charlie Jade, ReGenesis, and The Collector, and superhero movies
- Alan from UK questions the desire to use Stormtroopers as event security
- Eric in Sydney loves fast and enthusiastic interview subjects
- No more BSG vs Enterprise calls!
- Enormous again on Charlie Jade
- Woody from WI on his new HD and DVR woes
- Tim is not impressed with DirecTV’s DVR compression (this is what happens when you have the new Hughes box instead of the old TiVo box. Bad DirecTV.)
- Rick from Texas is now hooked on BSG because of us. Yay us!
- Tom in Wake Forest on how the BSG food shortage episode was not filler
- Sam thinks Kirk would win in a boxing match against anyone from BSG
- Everything Zombie!!
Submitting Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. You can now leave a voicemail comment in the comments section of the show, or call, or email Michael with a comment you’ve recorded yourself!