This is the show for our fans and listeners! We’re receiving so much voicemail and email feedback commentary that we can’t even fit all of it into it’s own show anymore. But that’s okay… Keep it coming!
SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILER ALERT!! Here There May Be Spoilers for “Battlestar Galactica” and “The Lost Room”… proceed at your own risk!
Michael, Summer, Joe and Brian Brown tend to the voicemails this week:
- Ed from Texas chimes in on BSG vs Enterprise, and risks some retribution from TD-0013
- Scott from Tucson: bad BSG/Trek pun
- Scott from Tucson on zombies in “The Simpsons”
- Zombie Channel!!
- Jason from West Oz on China’s EVD video format
- Yvonne in Toronto on SciFi Channel’s “The Lost Room” and “Dresden Files”
- Moose chimes in on Borg vs Cylons, and he bets on the Borg
- Moose again, reviving the BSG vs Enterprise debate
- Walter in LA on the “no new ideas in Hollywood” complaint, saying that it’s all in how the idea is presented that makes or breaks the story
- Robert from Seattle on why the ancient Greek computer didn’t become more widespread at the time
- Dan in Honolulu on the Six vs Seven of Nine battle, complete with pun
- Eric from NY on the DC Comics series “Deadman”, telling us what his powers were
- Shawn from Ontario seeks comment on “Day Break” and “Jericho”
- Paul from Des Moines on the Battlestar Galactica mid-season finale: Holy Frak!
- Paul from Des Moines coins a new term: Galactastic
- Mike really misses his DVR
- from Peoria wishes Joe well on his cancer fight, but is also tiring of BSG and Doctor Who
- Brian from Dragon*Con TV on “Torchwood”
- Kevin from NC wants to know more about Star Trek 2.0 on G4 TV
- David from Ireland also hopes that Eragon doesn’t ruin any chance for “Dragonriders of Pern” to make it to the big screen
- another recommendation for Stranger than Fiction
- … and unfortunately “Day Break” was just cancelled, which peeves Summer greatly since she’d been trying to get some of their cast members on the show
- wonders what Joe’s definition of “filler” is, when it comes to longer or shorter seasons
Submitting Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. You can now leave a voicemail comment in the comments section of the show, or call our Voicemail Number, 206-339-TREK, or email Michael with a comment you’ve recorded yourself!