Just a reminder, we have switched the release order of the shows, so the voicemail shows for the previous week’s episode are released on Tuesdays, and the new Slice of SciFi episode are released the next day, on Wednesdays.
This is to give everyone plenty of time to listen to a show, then call in a comment, if they feel the urge.
Remember, this is the show for our fans and listeners! We’re receiving so much voicemail and email feedback commentary that it just won’t fit in one show anymore. But that’s okay… Keep it coming!
Michael, Summer and Evo tackle snakes on planes…
- Okay. Enough with the Samuel L. Jackson voicemail messages.
- Lori in Austin on magnetic fingertips
- Mr Gadgets spotted a subway movie poster about Snakes on a Plane
- Mark from Memphis on the character breakdown timelines in “24”, and on the real reasons why people are contributing to the “Smack Evo” fund
- Ben in Chapel Hill on Alan Moore’s writer status
- Michael from Mesa on tearjerker episodes of Stargate
- using Paypal to Smack Evo is a bad idea: go eBay
- KnitWitch on translating Snoop Dogg into Spanglish
- comment on making revenue from SoSF website
- Mark in St Louis on the time discrepancies in Superman Returns
- Michael in Nashville comments on “24”
- Michael in Nashville on where to catch up on episodes of “24”
- Doug comments on age differences
- RapidEye with much tech info on the near fly-by asteroid
Submitting Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. You can now leave a voicemail comment in the comments section of the show, or call our Voicemail Number, 206-339-TREK, or email Michael with a comment you’ve recorded yourself!