Just a reminder, we have switching the release order of the shows, so the voicemail shows for the previous week’s episode are released on Tuesdays, and the new Slice of SciFi episode are released the next day, on Wednesdays.
This is to give everyone plenty of time to listen to a show, then call in a comment, if they feel the urge.
Remember, this is the show for our fans and listeners! We’re receiving so much voicemail and email feedback commentary that it just won’t fit in one show anymore. But that’s okay… Keep it coming!
Michael and a virtual Summer are joined by Doug “Trivia Guy” Kress, Chris from Tempe, and Jack Mangan
- Joe Murphy reports on the results of the Equality Now Serenity screening in Tuscon
- Joe Murphy agrees with Jack’s opinion on Superman Returns
- suggests that Mur be involved in any “Slice” interview of Keanu Reeves
- Phil from Minnesota on USA Network’s “Up All Night”, and the Dragonlance movie
- Dani in NC agrees with Summer and wants Michael to stop comparing “The 4400″ to “X-Men”
- Mark from Memphis comments on Indy 4
- Karen from Kalifornia on ECW on SciFi Channel
- Bleddyn invites us to drop by the California Browncoats table at Comic-Con
- complaints about the lack of Stargate commentary on the show
- Chaz in DC on Superman Returns
- John from San Diego on the technologies behind stargates and transporters
- Reaver in Madison on the special effects/visual effects discussion
- Darryl from Austin on Microsoft becoming like Skynet
- Sean from Illinois on wrestling fans being called idiots
- Sean from Illinois with more comments on wrestling
- Doug from the Back 40 on comic book adaptations (Superman, Ghost Rider and Spiderman 3)
- Reaver in Madison enjoys that Michael’s a band geek
- he hates that we saw Superman 6 days before everyone else
- Eamonn from England with some Blake’s 7 background
- Paul from the UK suggests using Googlefight to settle Keanu vs Evo
- Darryl from Austin on spelling differences
- Julio from NY likes the format and order change for the show, and Benny Hill
Submitting Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. You can call our Voicemail Number, 206-339-TREK, or email Michael with a comment you’ve recorded yourself!