For the first time ever, Rod Serling’s groundbreaking Original Series (1959-1964) and the classic 1980s Series (1985-1989) are together in one limited edition box set. With only 7,500 sets created, this limited edition 41-DVD box set is available on November 11, 2014 for an SRP of $349.98.
In addition to the two beloved series (225 episodes combined), and more than 20 hours of bonus features listed below, The Twilight Zone: The 5th Dimension Limited Edition Box Set contains one of four possible collectible 1960s Twilight Zone comic books. Limited Edition packaging features 3D black and white lenticulars and a serialized number on each of the box sets.
Over 20 hours of bonus features include:
- New featurettes with never-before-seen interviews
- The “American Masters” documentary Rod Serling: Submitted For Your Approval
- Dozens of audio commentaries previously available only on Blu-ray
- Rod Serling interviews, lectures and appearances
- Interviews with cast and crew
- Original sponsor billboards
- Isolated music scores
The Twilight Zone: The 5th Dimension Limited Edition Box Set
Genre: TV, Sci-Fi
Street Date: November 11, 2014
Number of Discs: 41
Length: 6621 minutes