- Walter Russell Mead says we shouldn’t ignore printed scifi.
- A new iPhone app will pick up external sounds and adjust your music so you can hear them.
- The UN has created an ambassador for first contact situations
Special Segment: Nigel Blackwood and Kurt from St. George are caught in a temporal rift.
- Mark Ruffalo talks about playing the Hulk in “The Avengers”
- Are you ready for “Bill and Ted 3?”
Slice of Trivia: The temporal rift finds Nigel offering up clips from three terrible “Star Trek” episodes. Can you figure them out before the studio crew does or we start weeping? And don’t forget Kurt needs your clips for future trivia segments. Send them: email@example.com
TV Talk: Michael Chiklis talks about “No Ordinary Family.”
Interview: ”Eureka” producer Jamie Paglia is back for the second half of our interview about season four of the hit SyFy series. We go full SPOILER for this one, so if you haven’t seen up through the mid-season finale, you may want to catch up and then listen. (Seriously… we SPOIL the heck out of things and if you’re not watching “Eureka” all we can ask is–why not?!?)
In the Future:
- We could get a Black Widow movie.
- Greg Berlanti talks about the script for “The Flash.”
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. (Our Voicemail Number: 206-339-TREK). Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Link: American Interest BlogScience Fiction is a Genre That Everyone Should Read
Promo: What the Cast
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available on the web and on SiriusXM Satellite Radio. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.