- We’re one step closer to Skynet–robots have been taught to lie.
- Writer James Fay talks about killing off Ianto Jones on “Torchwood.”
- Edward James Olmos wants to write a BSG sequel comic book.
Multiverse News: Nigel Blackwood returns with a new report from the Multiverse
- Khan may or may not be in the “Star Trek” sequel. Depends on if the story is one that works for the character.
- Find out more about “FAQ About Time Travel.”
Slice of Trivia: Kurt’s back with some new clips to stump the studio crew and you. Can you figure them out before the studio crew does? And don’t forget Kurt needs your clips for future trivia segments. Send them: firstname.lastname@example.org
TV Talk: Jane Badler talks about her role on “V.”
Interview: ”Eureka” producer Jamie Paglia drops back by this week for an interview about season four of the hit SyFy series. We go full SPOILER for this one, so if you haven’t seen up through the mid-season finale, you may want to catch up and then listen. (Seriously…we SPOIL the heck out of things and if you’re not watching “Eureka” all we can ask is–why not?!?)
In the Future: Find out more about “The Mis-Adventures Of Adam West.”
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. (Our Voicemail Number: 206-339-TREK). Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available on the web and on SiriusXM Satellite Radio. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.