In the News:
- Scientists have discovered near Earth-sized planets.
- SciFi to SciFact: Self-Tying Laces
- Experience “Hamlet” in the original Klingon
Multiverse News: Nigel Blackwood is back with a report from the multiverse.
- James Cameron wants to compete with “Star Trek” and “Star Wars.”
- Why did we never get a “Flash Gordon 2?”
Slice of Trivia: Kurt’s back with some new clips to stump the studio crew and you. Can you figure them out before the studio crew does? And don’t forget Kurt needs your clips for future trivia segments. Send them: firstname.lastname@example.org
TV Talk: The creators of “Robot Chicken” are trying a new twist on reality television.
Interview: It’s the second half of our interview with Billy West. You might know Billy from some of his many voice roles on “Futurama.” This week, we talk to him a bit about how he got started.
In the Future:
- John Cusack will star as Edgar Allen Poe.
- What’s the latest on “Kick Ass 2?”
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.