- The budget for “Battleship” could be $200 million.
- Scientists predict we could find evidence of ETs in the next 25 years.
- Gary Kurtz says the toy line ruined the “Star Wars” franchise.
Multiverse News: Nigel Blackwood is back with a new update for us
- Will we ever see “Hellboy III?”
- Daniel Craig talks about Bond.
Slice of Trivia: Kurt’s back with some new clips to stump the studio crew and you. Can you figure them out before the studio crew does? And don’t forget Kurt needs your clips for future trivia segments. Send them: firstname.lastname@example.org
TV Talk: What’s coming up on the second season of “V”? Find out.
Interview: This week we talk to Debbie Myers, general manager of the Science Channel, and Executive Vice President of Programming for Discovery Emerging Networks. What shows are in store for us?
In the Future:
- Last Man Standing
- “Ultimate Spider-Man” the animated series has hired Paul Dini.
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. (Our Voicemail Number: 206-339-TREK). Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available on the web and on SiriusXM Satellite Radio. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.