In the News:
- Author Rudy Rucker offers some new avenues for sci-fi to explore.
- WiFi on airlines isn’t taking off.
- Find out about the new ultra-batteries.
Special Segment: A Multiverse News report featuring Nigel Blackwood
- Christopher Nolan talks about “Inception”
- Could “The Hobbit” lose Gandalf?
Slice of Trivia: Kurts back with some new clips to test the crew and you. Can you figure them out before the studio crew does? And don’t forget Kurt needs your clips for future trivia segments. Send them: email@example.com
TV Talk: Much more talk about the new season of “Warehouse 13.”
Interview: Interested in what’s coming up for you to watch on TV and on the summer movie slate this year? Well, the Slice of SciFi crew indulges in some lively geeking about this year’s summer movies and TV shows.
In the Future:
- Neil Gaiman has postponed his vampire book because he thinks the market is over saturated with books about blood suckers.
- Zack Snyder says he’s not convinced “Sucker Punch” should be in 3-D.
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Promo: Leviathian Chronicles
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.