- This week, the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to decide whether states can ban the rental or sale of violent videogames to minors.
- Steven Hawking warns that first contact with aliens could go terribly, terribly wrong.
- SyFy is moving its Friday night line-up to Tuesdays to make room for wrestling.
Multiverse News: Nigel Blackwood reports to us from the multiverse.
- Yes we know about “Iron Man 2.” But what about “Iron Man 3″?
- Ridley Scott is doing two 3-D “Alien” prequels
Slice of Trivia: This week Kurt in St. George has clips of female sci-fi hotties. Think you know them? Email your clips to Kurt at Slice of Trivia. Your entries could get picked and played on the show.
TV Talk: Chris Fedak talks about season 3.1 of “Chuck”
Interview: This week we talk to Jeff Gonzalez of the Sanger Paranormal Society
In the Future:
- 3-D and Reboot Rage: The Ring 3-D
- Columbia is ready to go forward with its next Ghost Rider feature… even without Nicholas Cage.
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. (Our Voicemail Number: 206-339-TREK). Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Link: So Long Nerds, SyFy Doesn’t Need You
Promo: The SeekerCast
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available on the web and on SiriusXM Satellite Radio. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.