In the News:
- This week, the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to decide whether states can ban the rental or sale of violent videogames to minors.
- Steven Hawking warns that first contact with aliens could go terribly, terribly wrong.
- SyFy is moving its Friday night line-up to Tuesdays to make room for wrestling.
Multiverse News: Nigel Blackwood reports to us from the multiverse.
- Yes we know about “Iron Man 2.” But what about “Iron Man 3″?
- Ridley Scott is doing two 3-D “Alien” prequels
Slice of Trivia: This week Kurt in St. George has clips of female sci-fi hotties. Think you know them? Email your clips to Kurt at Slice of Trivia. Your entries could get picked and played on the show.
TV Talk: Chris Fedak talks about season 3.1 of “Chuck”
Interview: This week we talk to Jeff Gonzalez of the Sanger Paranormal Society
In the Future:
- 3-D and Reboot Rage: The Ring 3-D
- Columbia is ready to go forward with its next Ghost Rider feature… even without Nicholas Cage.
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Link: So Long Nerds, SyFy Doesn’t Need You
Promo: The SeekerCast