In the News:
- A new interactive stage show, “Star Trek Live” has made its debut at the Kennedy Space Center.
- Four 3-D movies accounted for one-third of the box-office returns in the first quarter of 2010. That means 3-D won’t be going away any time soon.
- The BBC has opened the archives on the behind-the-scenes creation and controversy surrounding “Doctor Who.”
Multiverse News: A Galactic News Report from Nigel Blackwood
- Get your popcorn ready! The Razzies could be televised next year.
- Joss Whedon will direct “The Avengers.” Squee!
Slice of Trivia: This week Kurt in St. George tests the studio crew with clips. Can you figure it what they are before the studio crew does? Email your clips to Kurt at Slice of Trivia. Your entries could get picked and played on the show.
TV Talk: Find out more about the on-screen language being created for “A Game of Thrones.”
Interview: This week, we talk to Robert Muratore and Alex Phillipe of “The People vs. George Lucas.” Find out more about this fascinating documentary on the relationship between George Lucas and the fans.
In the Future:
- David Duchovny is ready to re-open the X-Files.
- “Danger Girl” could be coming to the big-screen.
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show! See you next week with fresh new content.
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.