- A newly discovered extrasolar planet could have water.
- Two classes at Indiana University have tossed out the traditional grading scale and implemented one based on the points system of “World of Warcraft.”
- “Fringe” is going musical!
Multiverse News: Nigel Blackwood brings us an Intergalactic Update
- Jane Goldman talks about “Kick Ass.”
- Warner Brothers has picked up the big-screen rights for the graphic novel “Bleach”
Slice of Trivia: This week Kurt in St. George tests the studio crew with clips. Can you figure it what they are before the studio crew does? Email your clips to Kurt at Slice of Trivia. Your entries could get picked and played on the show.
TV Talk: Are Leonard and Penny headed for splitsville on “The Big Bang Theory”?
Discussion: This week, the Slice of SciFi crew dives into some discussions and disagreements chatting about the latest genre TV shows.
In the Future:
- “Popeye” is coming back as a CGI animated movie. (And don’t forget in 3-D!!)
- Warner Brothers is replacing the Potter franchise with DC superheroes as a franchise. First up, the third Christopher Nolan Batman and a Flash movie.
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. (Our Voicemail Number: 206-339-TREK). Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Promo: Variant Frequences
Promo: Ingredients For Life
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available on the web and on SiriusXM Satellite Radio. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.