In the News:
- SciFi to SciFact: Spider-Man’s powers
- Will there be enough theaters for the slate of 3-D movies coming?
- A rare copy of “Action Comics #1″ sold for one million dollars.
Krazy Joe’s Punch in the Junk: In the first junk punch of the year, Joe targets the newly commissioned “Speedy Gonzales” movie.
- Spielberg talks about “Tintin.”
- News on “Pirates of the Caribbean 4″
Slice of Trivia: This week Kurt in St. George tests the studio crew with clips from sci-fi series that were canceled too soon. Can you figure it what they are before the studio crew does? Email your clips to Kurt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your entries could get picked and played on the show.
TV Talk: Tim Kring talks about what went right and wrong with “Heroes”
Interview: This week, we welcome Ted Raimi to the show to talk about his work on “The Legend of the Seeker.”
In the Future:
- “Doc Savage” is headed to the big-screen
- John Twelve Hawkes’ “The Fourth Realm” trilogy has been optioned by 20th Century Fox.
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Link: Playing Dead: The Series
Promo: The Signal
Promo: How to Grow Your Geek
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.