- Astronauts aboard the International Space Station finally have high speed Internet access.
- Marvel is looking for a lighter tone in its upcoming comics.
- A federal appeals court has upheld a ban on D&D in prisons.
Brooke Lewis, Slice Queen: Brooke checks in for the first time in 2010 with word from the premiere of “Dahmer vs Gacy” a new campy, horror comedy.
- Sony Pictures has picked up the rights to Jeff Sommers’ “The Electric Church.”
- Dreamworks Animation is looking for a big year with three releases in 2010 instead of 2.
Slice of Trivia: This week Kurt in St. George tests the studio crew with clips that will keep you guessing. Can you figure it what they are before the studio crew does? Email your clips to Kurt at sliceoftrivia at gmail.com. Your entries could get picked and played on the show.
TV Talk: “Supernatural” is going to have a series of webisodes.
Interview: This week, we talk to one of the stars of “Heroes,” James Kyson Lee.
In the Future:
- Could we get “Gremlins 3″ and in 3-D?!?
- Rod Roddenberry has signed an agreement with Imagine Television to develop his father Gene’s “The Questor Tapes.”
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. (Our Voicemail Number: 206-339-TREK). Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Promo: The Signal
Promo: Tuning in to SciFi TV
Promo: Babylon Podcast
Promo: Variant Frequencies
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available on the web and on SiriusXM Satellite Radio. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.