In the News:
- Fender is looking at ways to turn Guitar Hero rockers into real world rockers.
- Hollywood studios are no longer accepting unsolicited scripts.
- Could we get an American version of “Torchwood”?
Brooke Lewis, Slice Queen: Brooke checks in for the first time in 2010 with word from the premiere of “Dahmer vs Gacy” a new campy, horror comedy.
- More details this week on the collapse of “Spider-Man 4.” Yes, we’re beating this into the ground, but it’s fascinating to see how a high profile, big budget tent-pole collapsed.
- Tim Burton wants to tell his version of “Sleeping Beauty.”
Slice of Trivia: This week Kurt in St. George tests the studio crew with clips featuring some of the greats from the Golden Age of Hollywood. Can you figure it what they are before the studio crew does? Email your clips to Kurt at sliceoftrivia at gmail.com. Your entries could get picked and played on the show.
Discussion: SyFy talks about how they’re marketing “Caprica.” And this week, the crew dives into all the TV news you can handle, possibly more!
In the Future:
- “Paranormal Activity 2” has an opening date.
- Reboot Rage: “Mannequin” is getting an update.
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show! See you next week with fresh new content.