In the News:
- Warner Brothers and Netflix have signed an agreement that will make you wait 28 days before you can rent new releases.
- Coming soon! Bullet time, Wookies and the Mountain or Mordor in 3-D!
- Harrison Ford talks about the possibility of “Indy 5.”
- Sam Raimi has blinked. He’s walking away from “Spider-Man 4″ and Sony has canceled the project.
- Who will play the Fab Four in the Robert Zemeckis remake of “Yellow Submarine”?
Slice of Trivia: This week Kurt in St. George tests the studio crew and your knowledge with some new clips. Can you figure it what they are before the studio crew does? Email your clips to Kurt at sliceoftrivia at gmail.com. Your entries could get picked and played on the show.
TV Talk: David Eick and Ron Moore talk about “Caprica.”
Interview: This week, we talk to Atticus Ross, the composer for the score to the new movie, The Book of Eli.
In the Future:
- Stan Lee has plans to guest star on “The Big Bang Theory.”
- Find out more about James Gunn’s new movie “Super”.
- Handing out our prophet star: They’re remaking the “Rockford Files.”
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show! See you next week with fresh new content.
Promo: Babylon Podcast
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.