In the News:
- The Mars Rover Spirit may be stuck up on the surface of the Red Planet. Find out what the future holds for the Martian exploration lander.
- SciFi to SciFact: “Armageddon” and “Deep Impact.”
- Bolstered by the commercial success of “Paranormal Activity,” Paramount is creating a “micro-budget” division.
- Find out more about the hot deleted scene that could be on the “Avatar” Blu-Ray and DVD.
- We’ll delve into the conflict over the villain(s) in “Spider-Man 4″ and how that has delayed production of the film.
Slice of Trivia: This week Kurt in St. George tests the studio crew and your knowledge with some new clips. Can you figure it what they are before the studio crew does? Email your clips to Kurt at Slice of Trivia. Your entries could get picked and played on the show.
- Do you fly BT Airwaves to watch “Heroes?” You’re not alone. More people download episodes than tune in to NBC.
- ESPN and the Discovery Channel made waves this week with plans for 3-D outlets.
Interview: This week, we talk to Melissa Heidrich of PassionFruit Games. Melissa talks about their upcoming game, “Tiger Eye: Curse of the Riddle Box,” including news on casting the game and what you can expect from this unique gaming experience.
In the Future:
- Marvel Editor-in-Chief Joe Quesada talks about “Iron Man 2″ and Don Cheadle taking over the road of Rhody, aka War Machine.
- Producer David Goyer says that the pace for “Flash Forward” is about to pick up.
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Link: Passion Fruit Games
Link: The Seeker Cast
Promo: Dragon’s Fire: Wizard’s Flame
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available on the web and on SiriusXM Satellite Radio. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.