- A “Doctor Who” movie could still happen, but it will be without the guidance of Russell T. Davies
- SciFi to SciFact: “Strange Days”
- A group of fans wants to see a director’s cut of “Superman Returns.”
Slice Queen: This week, Brooke Lewis checks in with a report on “Wicked Lake.”
- Find out more about how “The Hobbit” is being expanded for two movies.
- Reboot Rage: Marti Noxon will write the script for the update of “Fright Night.”
Slice of Trivia: This week Kurt in St. George tests the studio crew and your knowledge with some new clips. Can you figure it what they are before the studio crew does? Email your clips to Kurt at sliceoftrivia at gmail.com. Your entries could get picked and played on the show.
- Author Ray Bradbury is working on a new anthology series.
- SyFy is trying their hand at comedy with “Outer Space Astronauts.”
Interview: This week, we talk to Kenny Yakkel, writer of the movie “Dead Air.” Find out more about this zombie movie that you may want to check out.
In the Future:
- We’ve got details about the upcoming “Monopoly” movie.
- “Torchwood” will get a fourth series.
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. (Our Voicemail Number: 206-339-TREK). Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Link:Superman Returns: The Bryan Singer Cut
Promo: Tuning In To SciFi TV
Promo: Dragonfire: Wizard’s Flame
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available on the web and on SiriusXM Satellite Radio. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.