- Comcast is looking to invest in NBC/Universal and take a bigger stake in Hulu. Find out what this may mean for you.
- If you’re waiting for a new “Simpsons” movie, it may be a while.
- A new hand-held television with streaming programming is getting ready to hit the market.
Krazy Joe’s Punch in the Junk: Joe’s back with an all-new junk punch for the new movie review show formerly hosted by Siskel and Ebert for a SPOILER for “Zombieland.”
- The big buzz in Hollywood is the low-budget, high-scares “Paranormal Activity.”
- “Back to the Future” will celebrate its 25th anniversary next year.
Slice of Trivia: This week Kurt in St. George tests the studio crew and you with some sound effects clips. Email your clips to Kurt at sliceoftrivia at gmail.com. Your entries could get picked and played on the show.
TV Talk: “Fantasy Island” is coming back…as a reality series.
Interview: This week, we chat with Brooke Lewis, star of many horror films. She is starring in the upcoming “iMurders” that is coming soon to a home-theater near you.
In the Future:
- Lego Rock Band is coming!
- George Romero is writing a book about zombies.
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. (Our Voicemail Number: 206-339-TREK). Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Go Social with Slice of SciFi
Shop: Slice of SciFi Store
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available on the web and on SiriusXM Satellite Radio. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.