- SciFi to SciFact: “Dollhouse”
- Leonard Nimoy talks about his role on “Fringe”
- Uganda Wildlife Authority is setting up a social networking site for their gorillas.
- Now they’re talking about re-releasing movies in 3-D. Two of those under consideration are “Titanic” and “Terminator 2″
- Reboot Rage: “Highlander” has a director.
Slice of Trivia: This week Kurt in St. George tests the studio crew and you with some sound effects clips. Email your clips to Kurt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your entries could get picked and played on the show.
TV Talk: Robert Knepper talks about his role on the fourth season of “Heroes”
Interview: This week, we talk to director Aristomenis Tsirbas, director of the animated movie “Battle for Terra”, which debuts on DVD this week. We talk to him about the movie’s creation, it’s theatrical run and why you should find this undiscovered gem on DVD or Blu Ray.
In the Future:
- There will be an expanded version of “Frankenweenie.”
- Warner Brothers is already prepping a sequel to “Sherlock Holmes.”
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. (Our Voicemail Number: 206-339-TREK). Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Link: How To Grow Your Geek
Link: Friend a Gorilla
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available on the web and on SiriusXM Satellite Radio. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.