- The process used to restore “Casablanca” is being used to restore the footage of Apollo 11′s historic landing on the moon.
- Microsoft Stores are coming and you won’t have to look hard to find them. They’ve be right next to the Apple Store.
- The military is developing flesh-eating robots.
Krazy Joe’s Punch in the Junk: This week the mighty fist of justice targets Stan Bush for re-recording his cult-classic song, “The Touch” for the soundtrack for “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.”
- After years in development limbo, the “Voltron” movie may finally be moving forward.
- Following the lead of Marvel, D.C. is now taking a bigger picture look at how it develops movies based on its comic book properties.
Slice of Trivia: This week Kurt in St. George tests the studio crew and you with three new clips. Email your clips to Kurt at sliceoftrivia at gmail.com, and your entries could get picked and played on the show.
TV Talk: A Slice of SciFi favorite, “The Big Bang Theory” is the hottest comedy on TV right now. It’s picking up viewers in the summer and it recently got a couple of Emmy nods.
Interview: This week, it’s a conversation with actor William Katt. Katt is best-known for his work on the classic TV series, “The Greatest American Hero.” Find out what Katt’s been up to lately and some of his projects in the pipeline. Check out his site Catastrophic Comics.
In the Future: >Horror comic “Hack/Slash” will get the big-screen treatment.
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. (Our Voicemail Number: 206-339-TREK). Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show! See you next week with fresh new content.
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available on the web and on SiriusXM Satellite Radio. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.