- Claimed your little bit of turf on the world wide web? You may want to know that a new deciosn by the Internet Corp. for Assigned Names and Numbers could expand the naming convention for websites.
- A new addition to Google’s search software can sort results by your location. How much longer until Skynet uses this to track down Sarah Connor?
- The final volume of Robert Jordan’s “The Wheel of Time” saga will be three volumes.
Krazy Joe’s Punch in the Junk: Joe’s back and his swift fist of justice lands squarely on the writer for the “Life on Mars” finale. Seems Joe wasn’t happy with the ending….
- There are two new movies about the Easter Bunny in development.
- Director Gore Verbinski is jumping ship on the “Pirates of the Caribbean” franchise.
Slice of Trivia: This week Kurt in St. George tests the studio crew and you with three new clips. Email your clips to Kurt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your entries could get picked and played on the show.
TV Talk: This week’s TV Talk has a huge SPOILERS for “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.” If you missed the penultimate episode of the season and some of the huge events that happened, you may want to skip this part of the show.
Interview: This week, Mike and Summer talk to Steve and Michael Wang, the creators and producers of “Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight”
In the Future:
- Timothy Zahn is helping celebrate the 20th anniversary of the “Star Wars” publishing franchise with DelRay with a new novel. It will be set after the classic trilogy and include some favorite characters from the trilogy and Zahn’s previous novels.
- “Shadow of the Colossus” has been optioned to become a big-screen feature film
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Promo: Geek Survival Guide
Go Social with Slice of SciFi