- SciFi actually test-marketed other names before deciding on their new name.
- A new online video game distribution network hopes to free players from buying game discs or the console systems and high-priced computers needed to play them.
- The people have spoken and Colbert won the on-line contest to name the new segment of the International Space Station.
- Tom Hanks is headed to space in the upcoming “Major Matt Mason” movie.
- Bryan Singer could be headed back to comic book adaptions with “Freedom Formula: Ghost of the Wasteland.”
Slice of Trivia: This week Kurt in St. George tests the studio crew and you with three new clips. Email your clips to Kurt at email@example.com. Your entries could get picked and played on the show.
TV Talk: SciFi has given the greenlight to three new miniseries.
Interview: This week, we welcome back Craig Horner star of the syndicated series, “Legend of the Seeker.” Craig returns to our program to talk about the show’s first season and looks ahead to the second season of this popular series based on Terry Goodkind’s “Sword of Truth” saga.
In the Future: We look at the development of Robert J. Sawyer’s “Flash Forward” as a pilot and potential series for ABC. Sawyer talks about adapting the series for TV and how he’s working with producers on this exciting series.
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Promo: Dragon Page Cover to Cover
Go Social with Slice of SciFi
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.