- Created by professionals in the field of new media, TV, film and other productions, eGuiders is a “TV Guide” of sorts for on-line content. The site has the intention of becoming a modern guide to the best clips among thousands uploaded daily on dozens of sites.
- For $49, you can be a producer on Uwe Boll’s next movie.
- Dave Gibbons, the artist who brought “Watchmen” to life talks about his involvement with the upcoming movie.:
- Is a “Jonny Quest” movie finally close to becoming a reality?
- Robert Rodriguez will directed the futuristic thriller “Nerverackers” for Dimension.
Slice of Trivia: This week Kurt in St. George tests the studio crew and you with three new clips. Email your clips to Kurt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your entries could get picked and played on the show.
TV Talk: Once “Dollhouse” is over, Joss Whedon is leaving TV for good…to pursue creating on-line content along the lines of “Dr. Horrible.”
Interview: This week, we talk to Gord McWatters, the creator of the hilarious web-short, “Klingon Night School”
In the Future:
- Elton John’s Rocket Pictures will produce the upcoming film “Pride and Predator.” This film crosses the sensibilities of Jane Austin with the creature that battled Arnold Schwarzenegger in “Predator.”
- Cartoon Network will produced 26 episodes of “Marvel Superhero Squad” featuring Captain America, Silver Surfer, Hulk, Wolverine and Iron Man.
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Link: Klingon Night School
Promo: Variant Frequencies
Go Social with Slice of SciFi
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available on the web and on SiriusXM Satellite Radio. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.