- Laura Croft could be getting a make-over.
- SciFi to SciFact: KITT. Lexus is introducing a new system to deliver voice messages in your car.
Krazy Joe’s Punch in the Junk: This week, Krazy Joe turns his fist on the people who made the decision to cut Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury in “Iron Man 2.”
- Warner Brothers is putting its DC superhero movies “on hold” while they come up with a plan along the lines of Marvel Pictures.
- Former “X-Files” producer and director, R.W. Goodwin has taken his love of 50’s sci-fi and created the new independent film, “Alien Trespass.”
Slice of Trivia: This week Kurt in St. George proves that made for TV sci-fi films don’t have to be SciFi Saturday with three new clips. Email your clips to Kurt at email@example.com. Your entries could get picked and played on the show.
TV Talk: This week, TV Guide announced they’re dropping the listings for CW.
Interview: This week, we chat with Erin Gray who played Col. Wilma Deering on “Buck Rogers,” also Kate on “Silver Spoons.” Erin discusses her time on the classic series, life at sci-fi conventions and her career. She also discusses her company, Heroes for Hire and being an agent for some of the stars of our favorite shows. Erin will be part of the upcoming Phoenix Comicon if you’re in the area and want to see her.
In the Future:
- Cawley Entertainment, the producers of “Star Trek: Phase II” will start Internet streaming advertising-supported episodes of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century in the Fall of 2010.
- Sam Raimi wants Spider-Man to battle Morbius in “Spider-Man 4.”
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. Keep your comments brief, or funny, and maybe you’ll hear your message on the voicemail show!
Link: Buck Rogers Begins
Go Social with Slice of SciFi
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.