Slice of SciFi #136: Voicemail Show

This is the show for our fans and listeners! Voicemails, emails, we want to hear your comments and feedback… No, really, we do! Pay no attention to how much Mike grumbles about them…

This week, Michael, Summer, Brian, and Tim respond to the questions posed by your voicemail submissions, and once again HERE THERE BE SPOILERS!!

Beware: Do not drink beverages while listening to this show. Your monitor will thank you.

Check out The Kick-Ass Mystic Ninjas for old-school scifi book and movie discussions; and don’t forget to visit The Zombie Channel, for news and information about surviving when zombies are around.

Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. (Our Voicemail Number: 206-339-TREK).

Comments

Dudes, I know my singing sucks noodles, but that “inbred” crack was over the line. Being teased by you guys is a badge of honor for me, but that was just below the belt.

So below the belt, I bet you that someone (not me, I’m taking a break from the voicemails for awhile) is going to call within the next two VM shows with “Leave Arkle alooone!”

Arkle,

I thought your “Tiny Frogger” parody was lovely. Good job there.

As a casual observer, I thought you were represented pretty well, besides that one crack.

Have a great day.

3. MARIA says

I definitely think that mick falling for beth was a little creepy in moonlight. However, I do like that Mick isn’t a centuries old vamp. We always see that. its interesting to see the story told a little differently.

Arkle,

I honestly don’t remember any “Inbred” crack. I must have missed it when it happened. I thought we only ribbed you for being the 12th cousin. (Ya know, removed from the talent… 12th cousin.)
    Honestly, don’t take offense at us A-holes. We mean it all in good fun and do respect our listeners and their contributions. (We couldn’t do the show without ya’ll.

Arkle I understand feeling ribbed. I stoped doing the joust and frogger thing because I tried of it along time ago. Just so you know,if Mike plays some thing on this show it is because he like it. Even if he trashes you or cracks of your v-mail he is like your stuff or else he wouldn’t play it. He is always happy to have v-mail because it is less stuff he has to do. :)

Hell, he like stuff that he doesn’t play too… Some unplayed stuff is just to long or dosn’t fit. beside your jokes were better then many of mine. :)

It was eitehr Tim or Brian who said it; when they talk over each other they’re hard to tell apart. One at a time it’s easier, Tim’s voice is deeper.

Oh, and lest anyone fear, I was only going to WRITE Ostrich of the Opera, not sing it. ;-)

Oh, and I was only offended by the inbred line. Everything else was hillarious.

I’m also glad you guys got the Heathers reference; my friends all said you wouldn’t.