Slice of SciFi #131: Voicemail Show

This is the show for our fans and listeners! Voicemails, emails, we want to hear your comments and feedback… Keep it coming!

This week, Michael, Summer, Brian and a studio full of characters ponder the questions posed by your voicemail submissions, and once again HERE THERE BE SPOILERS!!

Yes, there are spoilers here… and the Joust and Frogger puns and comments are so out of control…

Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. (Our Voicemail Number: 206-339-TREK).

Comments

Ok…why does this show stop after the Podango promo? It shows as a 47:07 show, but I can only hear the first 5 secs, unless I fast forward quickly past the 0:05 second mark and can hear the whole show. Is there something in the Promo that signifies ?

I think it is a pterodactyl conspiracy, or maybe some sort of Easter ostrich egg.

Just scroll past the intro and the rest of the show comes up. An issue arose and we are working on it. This temp fix of scrolling past the intro should work for now.

Can’t seem to scroll past on the iPod…but I can in iTunes.

The interesting thing is you have just invented the first time travel podcast. When I watch the iPod, it increments the seconds, and actually goes backwards:

1,2,3,4,5,4 and then it ends.

Whooooooooah.

4. tim and darcy low says

works for me. i guess i am just more patient. knew they would fix what ever it was that was the problem. great show guys!

tim

5. Kate says

FYI, the reason JK Rowling took Dumbledore out of the closet is because she was asked “Did Dumbledore ever fall in love?” at a Q&A. She had written in the margin of one of the earlier HP film’s script “Dumbledore’s gay” in relation to a line they’d written for him, “I knew a girl one time…” (or something along those lines).

6. DebbieC says

I don’t accept you have to change your name, Trucker Cylon, unless you’re happy with your new handle. Why can’t you be Trucker Sylon or Psylon?

Hi Debbie… I say “Trucker Cylon”, People just think “Cylon” and won’t spell any thing else. I wish I could keep the name because it show up on google. I never thought I would want to do a pod cast. So I need a new name for banding. I am working on it. Thanks for the question. go to”

to find out more.