- French teen gets a break from J.K. Rowling and Gallimard publishers and avoids jail and prosecution after being taught a serious lesson in copyright infringement. But, there was something about this young man that really fascinated the professionals.
- Jack Black will star in an upcoming Indiana Jones parody.
- Daniel Silva’s great spy novels are set to be turned into big screen features.
- Even though”The Dark Knight” won’t be out until next year, some CON fans got a real treat with some early footage from the film and got to see Heath Ledger as The Joker up close.
- We have news that New Line is trying to woo director Peter Jackson back into the family to do “The Hobbit” after their quite public legal disputes.
Special Fan Review: Slice of SciFi fan, Wendell Schubert, shares with us what he and his family thought of the Neil Gaiman and Charles Vess adapted for film novel “Stardust.”
- We take a look at the new HBO series “True Blood,” which will be run by “Six Feet Under” creator Alan Ball.
- The Emmy winning NBC show “Medium” gets an Academy Award winning actress for six full episodes.
Interview: This week, the entire Slice of SciFi gang talk with Bobby Crosby, the creator of the popular graphic novel “Last Blood.” Joining the conversation is the novel’s illustrator, Owen Gieni. Both reveal a hot scoop about how they collaborate for “Last Blood.”
Future Talk: On this show we bring you three new films that are so far out into the future that there are no release dates for them yet. Here’s a hint – doomsday machines, defender of the universe and God of Thunder.
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. (Our Voicemail Number: 206-339-TREK).