This is the show for our fans and listeners! We’re receiving so much voicemail and email feedback commentary that we can’t even fit all of it into it’s own show anymore. But that’s okay… Keep it coming!
Michael, Summer, Brian, Joe and Tim juggle the voicemails this time around:
- a correction on Summer’s comment on the “hobbit” species recently discovered
- Chad from DC on the limo’s license plate easter egg in “Heroes”
- Joe wants a Shout-Out in an episode of “The Dresden Files”
- Rapid Eye on Evo’s 25-year-old Scotch
- Kevin from Grand Rapids lacks BSG (what is thing you call “tape”?), and the Stallone-Schwarzenegger crossover pokes
- Buy a Life! New from Slice of SciFi!
- Jim from Cape Cod on the numbering of the movies in the James Bond franchise
- Paul from Des Moines on when Galactica airs in which time zones
- Yeff in Sacramento on the BSG soap opera drama
- Joel from CA replies to Woody about the Blu-Ray format and adult films
- Joel from CA asks Evo questions about the Moose and the Squirrel
- Nicole in Tucson on the ratings jump in female viewers for BSG: for her, not so much
- Paul from Des Moines on the Heroes easter egg
- Everything Zombie!!
- loves hearing that other BSG fans are tired of the soap opera drama
- Chris on the new Hannibal Lecter movie
Submitting Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. You can now leave a voicemail comment in the comments section of the show, or call, or email Michael with a comment you’ve recorded yourself!