This is the show for our fans and listeners! We’re receiving so much voicemail and email feedback commentary that we can’t even fit all of it into it’s own show anymore. But that’s okay… Keep it coming!
Michael, Evo, Summer, Brian and Tim tackle voicemails this week, welcoming Joe back into the studio
- Big and Tasty suggests a character for “Who Wants to Be A Superhero?”
- The Smackdowns will soon commence!!
- Chad in Concord on not-so-formulaic monster movies
- Indiana Jim wants clarification on the Australians’ definition of “a life”
- Yeff from Sacramento on a Worldcon Starship Smackdown panel, and suggests a SciFi Sexdown instead
- Tom in Wake Forest wants to hear more Evo
- Scott from Kalamazoo loves that “Heroes” is back, thinks “Dresden Files” has potential, but is tired of the soap opera on BSG
- Gary from Jacksonville understands why more women watched BSG recently
- Sasquatch wants to hear from GRRM about the “Song of Ice and Fire” HBO TV series
- Scott from Tampa lets us know that new episodes of SG-1 and SG:A are already airing overseas
- Lonnie from FL wants to know why Evo wants to see Black Snake Moan since it’s not SF. It’s all about Mr Jackson
- Paul from Des Moines lets us know that Pan’s Labyrinth is far more darker and brutal than the trailers let on
- Kevin Bachelder marvels that Starship Smackdown has taken on a life of its own, and has a suggestion for a related revenue stream
- Trampas from Dragonlance Nexus on the upcoming animated Dragonlance Chronicles movie, and the fan podcast
- Everything Zombie!!
- CA Sizemore disagrees with our opinions on Sandler’s Click
- TD-0013 of A Different Point of View chastizes Alan from the UK
- Alan from the UK apologizes to TD-0013, and will be donating to his MS Walk in April
- Eric in Sydney loved the Tracy Hickman movie info, but can’t find the original Dragonlance Chronicles novels in his neck of the woods
- Jason in KC returns geek serve to Rapid Eye
- Philip from Australia on counting in Greek
- Philip from Australia is still holding an open casting call for girlfriends
- Moose comments on the HD format race
- Woody on DVR viewing, how his new one isn’t artifacting, and HD format licensing
Submitting Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. You can now leave a voicemail comment in the comments section of the show, or call our Voicemail Number, 206-339-TREK, or email Michael with a comment you’ve recorded yourself!