This is the show for our fans and listeners! We’re receiving so much voicemail and email feedback commentary that we can’t even fit all of it into it’s own show anymore. But that’s okay… Keep it coming!
Michael, Summer, Brian, Joe, and Tim hit the emails… and ohmigosh it’s Evo!
- Philip in Australia on Trek tech nitpicking with Tim. He wants a life. Now.
- The Smackdowns will soon commence!!
- Echo in San Antonio loves “Children of Men”
- Philip really wants a life…
- Echo in San Antonio recommends the Drafthouse for movie viewing
- No really… Philip needs a hug and a life
- Ben from Chapel Hill on Afro Samurai on Spike TV
- Evo wants to go see Black Snake Moan
- Everything Zombie!!
- Philip lets people know where they can send him that life
- Gary from Jacksonville wants more Evo. No, we don’t know why.
- Rapid Eye wants to know more about the Smackdown shows, and how they’ll keep their momentum. Wow, does he underestimate the boundless energy of geeks.
- He injured himself because he can’t call in about BSG vs Enterprise anymore
- Scott from Kalamazoo on new HD channels on DirecTV
- Tony in KC likes that Tricia Helfer is in this month’s Playboy
- Rapid Eye misses SciFi Friday, and what’ll we all talk about on Saturdays?
- Mike Roach isn’t happy that the “BSG vs Enterprise” debate has moved over to We Are Not Cool
- Eric in Syndey on the makeup issues in HD
- Mark from Memphis on Jake 2.0; on mind reading and precogs and thought police
- Slice Haiku!!
Submitting Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. You can now leave a voicemail comment in the comments section of the show, or call, or email Michael with a comment you’ve recorded yourself!