This is the show for our fans and listeners! We’re receiving so much voicemail and email feedback commentary that we can’t even fit all of it into it’s own show anymore. But that’s okay… Keep it coming!
Michael, Summer, Brian and Tim (aka Hammy) take care of the voicemails this week:
- Everything Zombie!!
- Chris from Racine watch what we recommend! But beware of the effects Wolverine may have on impressionable young minds
- Paul from Dover: BSG vs Enterprise. Nice idea, but transporters and shields don’t play well at the same time
- Enormous in Australia wants feedback on a show called “Charlie Jade”… we’ve never heard of it before
- Moose calls the right number finally, and chimes in on the HD discussion
- Michael in Nashville: BSG vs Enterprise. What’s with thinking the transporter is the be-all end-all weapon?
- Original Galactica vs Love Boat on Fantasy Island
- Sean from Adventures in SciFi Publishing on Matt and John Frank’s enthusiasm
- Matt in Twin Cities on Kevin Bacon wanting to do a Zombie movie for his next project
- Moose again, on Brian’s Jimmy Stewart impression, and how superhero movies will never die off
- Moose one more time, BSG vs Enterprise, more misguided transporter battle tactics
- Lindy Rae from ScapeCast on the proposed Dragon*Con fandom smackdown
- The chatroom chimes in on the flaws with using transporters in the heat of battle
- Mark from Memphis on BSG vs Enterprise; ways that time travel affects police work; with clarifications on Evo’s place on Slice of SciFi
- Trampas from The Signal on story setup in TV shows
- Jason in KC on Rapid Eye’s comebacks
- Storm troopers running security at a BSG vs Trek smackdown?
- Kevin Bachelder with suggestions on how to quell the flood of BSG vs Trek calls: start a Starshop Smackdown podcast
- Jeff Russell’s STARSHIP DIMENSIONS: Check out the sizes of the ships!
- Michael in Nashville on the enhanced Star Trek episodes
- Phillip from Australia on BSG vs Enterprise: transporting anti-matter into the Galactica’s CIC? Doesn’t matter, Space Cruiser Yamato comes by and kicks everyone’s ass
- Robert from Boise comments on Casino Royale and the previews for Spiderman 3
- Yvonne wishes everyone well in 2007, and mentions how “Heroes” was the talk of their Christmas family gathering
- Christine from Michigan thinks that the BSG vs Enterprise battle is getting out of control… and of course the Ninjas would win against the Pirates
- Rapid Eye asks why the new Rocky movie wasn’t included in the Slice of SciFi roundup of upcoming movies
Are we done with the BSG vs Trek discussion yet? Please?
Submitting Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. You can now leave a voicemail comment in the comments section of the show, or call, or email Michael with a comment you’ve recorded yourself!