This is the show for our fans and listeners! We’re receiving so much voicemail and email feedback commentary that we can’t even fit all of it into it’s own show anymore. But that’s okay… Keep it coming!
SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILER ALERT!! Here There May Be Spoilers for “Battlestar Galactica” and “Heroes”… proceed at your own risk!
Michael, Evo, and Cover to Cover reviewers Brian and Tim take care of the voicemails without any Ninjas:
- Holiday Greetings to the studio crew
- Mike from Riverbend Podcast on BSG
- The Wookie from Memphis on Borg vs Cylons
- Everything Zombie!!
- Mark from VA on the South Park episode with zombie hot sauce
- Ali from Chicago on Shatner’s cancellation, and on his watching preferences
- Eric in Sydney on the Ig Nobel Prizes
- Dave in Rochester on Eragon
- Michael in Nashville with details on Star Trek 2.0
- Michael in Nashville on the BSG mid-season finale
- Enormous in Australia with praises for having Tricia Helfer on the show
- Indiana Jim with comments on China’s entertainment format choices
- Woody from WI on BSG vs Trek possibly causing fistfights at a Dragon*Con panel
- Doug from Geek Acres on the BSG mid-season finale echoing a ST:TNG season finale
- Pete in SF on time traveling cop shows
- Joel from CA on 11-episode “seasons”
- Luke from MN on BSG vs Enterprise
- Clark from NJ on BSG vs Enterprise
- how many more of these can we get before Evo claws his eyes out?
- Thomas in Flagstaff on the South Park episode with WORCESTERSHIRE sauce
- Joel from CA on Blu-Ray vs HD vs whateverelse: the winner will be whichever format is adopted first by the adult industry
- commenting on Joe’s comment on filler episodes on BSG
- Eric in Sydney on the quality of “Night at the Museum”, and a thumbs-up for “Children of Men”
- Mad Mex Mario with a tribute: The Twelve Podcasts of Christmas
Submitting Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. You can now leave a voicemail comment in the comments section of the show, or call, or email Michael with a comment you’ve recorded yourself!