This is the show for our fans and listeners! We’re receiving so much voicemail and email feedback commentary that we can’t even fit all of it into it’s own show anymore. But that’s okay… Keep it coming!
SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILER ALERT!! Here There May Be Spoilers for “Battlestar Galactica” and “Heroes”… proceed at your own risk!
Michael, Summer, Joe and Jack Mangan tend to the voicemails this week:
- Scott from Tucson smurfed at the drive-in with the new James Bond and Stranger than Fiction
- Jim in Cape Cod on Canadian Sf series that we haven’t heard of
- Tom in Wake Forest wonders about new rerun schedules compared to the older ones
- another comment on the BSG vs Trek debate: wouldn’t the Cylons eat the Enterprise alive?
- Mark from Memphis chimes in on the sexy zombie topic
- Zombie Channel!!
- Mark from Memphis notes the similarity between Eden’s power voice and the Bene Gesserit voice from “Dune”
- Mark from Memphis wants Joe to honor the return of the Smurfs with his own name
- Indiana Jim suggests Robotech vs Cylons
- Eric in Sydney rags on the events in the “Heroes” mid-season finale
- Eric in Sydney on pizza delivery inside online games
- Rick from Houston wants the BSG vs Trek debate to die. Now, please.
- and now, more Duel of the Fates fodder for Jack: BSG regulars vs Trek regulars
- Nitrous from Australia on BSG vs Trek, noticing that SG:Atlantis crew would whomp both of them at the same time and keep on going
- Andy notes that the trivia clips he submitted were re-used. And wonders why we got the same ones wrong. Again.
- Tricia Helfer appreciation time
- Bruce in Gilbert offers Summer his help in upgrading her TiVo
- Radik in Syracuse on BSG’s “Unfinished Business”
Submitting Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. You can now leave a voicemail comment in the comments section of the show, or call our Voicemail Number, 206-339-TREK, or email Michael with a comment you’ve recorded yourself!