This is the show for our fans and listeners! We’re receiving so much voicemail and email feedback commentary that it just won’t fit in one show anymore. But that’s okay… Keep it coming!
SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILER ALERT!! Here There May Be Spoilers for “Battlestar Galactica” and “Heroes”… proceed at your own risk!
Brian, a new voice with the crew, joins Michael and Evo to zip through the voicemails this week.
- Enormous from Australia is excited that we talked with Katee Sackhoff
- Gina from Eureka gripes on the Ltd Ed LOTR re-issues
- Enormous on the large viewing audience for “Heroes”
- Scott from Tucson on being to lazy to change the channel away from “13 Going On 30”
- Too much reliance on remotes!
- Jim in Michigan explains why The Enterprise would lose to Galactica
- Scott from Tucson on WarGames, and on Heroes
- Mark in Memphis on “WarGames 2”
- Rapid Eye has kudos for the Katee Sackhoff interview
- Enormous wonders if we know about a UK film called “Children of Men” (which is not yet available via Netflix)
- Big & Tasty on the box office data for “Bloodrayne”
- Eric from Sydney on the Cylon virus on BSG
- Jason in KC on the Enterprise vs Galactica “argument”
- Eric from Sydney on real-world abilities from “Heroes”
- Tim from Michigan on Fox Network Execs and their quick-cut tendencies
- Philip from Australia on Hiro’s English-speaking abilities
- Rob from Atlanta on what 4-D really is
- Grant from Australia wants to know about the BSG reference to “skin jobs”
- Enormous really really loves that Katee Sackhoff was on the show
Submitting Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. You can now leave a voicemail comment in the comments section of the show, or call, or email Michael with a comment you’ve recorded yourself!
Go Social with Slice of SciFi
iTunes: Leave a Review! http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/slice-of-scifi/id73331296
Keep Slice of SciFi going and growing. Please donate and help us continue bringing you the best scifi and genre related news and entertainment available. You can be a monthly contributor, or a one-time donation supporter — either way, we thank you.