This is the show for our fans and listeners! We’re receiving so much voicemail and email feedback commentary that it just won’t fit in one show anymore. But that’s okay… Keep it coming!
Michael, Summer and Joe happily jaunt through a new batch of voicemails!
- Mark from Memphis nitpicks USA’s “Psych”
- Tony in KC: Red Bull was not an intentional product placement in Snakes on a Plane
- Paul from Elk River on more product placement
- Mike from the Riverbend Podcast on product placement
- Brad from Podculture Podcast on the SG-1 cancellation, and fan activity at Save Stargate SG-1 and Save SG-1 Community
- Tom from Wake Forest: what was up with those SG-1 200th episode inside jokes
- Rapid Eye in NC with Armageddon clarifications on oil platforms and firearms, and amateur astronomers finding cosmic events
- Dani in NC: what Podcast Ready really is
- Doug Kress: Trivia bonus answer: Doug recorded the show drink
- Indiana Jim on SoaP
- Brian from DragonconTV: fake PR announcement about SciFi Channel becoming SurgeTV
- Chris from Indy is surprised we aren’t loving “So You Want to Be A Superhero?”
- Ari from Boston: advertising alternatives in TV shows
- Scott in Tucson comments on direct to video subscriptions
- Paul from Des Moines: direct to DVD might be cost prohibitive
- Ben from Chapel Hill: be careful with the spoilers for Doctor Who Season 2!!
- Darren from St Louis: see “The Second Coming” with Christopher Eccleston!!
- Joel from CA: why SciFi Channel might want live viewers to see the ads
- Tom in Wake Forest: TV show availability
- Enormous in Australia on online distribution and DRM; trivia ettiquette, and a guess about what Doug’s bonus trivia might be
- Joel from CA on Invasion
- Jeremy from Seattle: Bad Intros for scifi shows
Submitting Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. You can now leave a voicemail comment in the comments section of the show, or call our Voicemail Number, 206-339-TREK, or email Michael with a comment you’ve recorded yourself!