Just a reminder, we have switched the release order of the shows, so the voicemail shows for the previous week’s episode are released on Tuesdays, and the new Slice of SciFi episode are released the next day, on Wednesdays.
This is to give everyone plenty of time to listen to a show, then call in a comment, if they feel the urge.
Remember, this is the show for our fans and listeners! We’re receiving so much voicemail and email feedback commentary that it just won’t fit in one show anymore. But that’s okay… Keep it coming!
Michael, Summer and Evo dive into the voicemail backlog!
- How old are these people again?
- Carolyn from The Signal gives us live action video game corrections
- “Slice of SciFi” Voicemail Show saved Paul Fischer’s life
- John Wilkerson (Jesus Geeks) on the rumored changes for “The Golden Compass” movies
- Paul comments on uses for Magnetic Mike’s fingertip implants: nipple rings
- Mark from Memphis thinks the Roomba doesn’t count because of Evo’s 1975 cutoff, and Mike’s magnet implants
- Paul again with comments on the powers of magnetic fingertip implants
- Joseph from West Oz comments on a marketing tack for the Star Wars DVD protest
- Ed from Texas starts up a “Slap Evo” fund because of Baron Von Munchausen
- Paul also chastises Evo for not loving Baron Von Munchausen
Submitting Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. You can now leave a voicemail comment in the comments section of the show, or call our Voicemail Number, 206-339-TREK, or email Michael with a comment you’ve recorded yourself!