This show is for you! We’re receiving so much voicemail and email feedback commentary that it just won’t fit in one show anymore. But that’s okay… Keep it coming!
- Evo says: Enough with the Snakes on a Plane trailer links!
- Brad from PodCulture thinks Evo is insane for wanting Angelina Jolie to play Wonder Woman
- Ed from Texas isn’t feeling the love for Doctor Who
- Mario from Madrid in Mexico doesn’t like the Dark Kingdom contest rules
- Randy from Madison wants to donate old scifi items for the shows
- Will we have a Slice of SciFi garage sale style auction?
- Al from Ohio thinks BSG jumped the shark
- Doug Rapson welcomes the first Voicemail show’s Max Headroom emulation
- Evo wants to join Copyfight
- Mike’s waiting for our demo video-on-demand box
- Darryl from Austin tells Evo what about LOST he’s not missing
- Christine from Michigan comments on LOST, too
BronsonBronzethumb from Australia comments on bad guy movies and Galactica
- Paul from Des Moines on SciFi Friday lineup, the lack of spoiler alerts for SG-1, and a Firefly/Galactica crossover
- Enormous from Australia parallels between Star Wars and Battlestar Galactica resurfacing
- Shane from Florida with another Firefly/Galactica link
Submitting Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. You can call our Voicemail Number, 206-339-TREK, or email Michael with a comment you’ve recorded yourself!